Menu
Georgia1999
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing blue light on tivo box

I've had a new power supply sent but didn't change it over as everything seemed fine. Until tonight. The Internet went so I turned on the tv and there was a message on the screen about not being connected. I changed over the power supply and have been sitting here for over two hours with the tv screen stuck on starting up and a flashing blue light.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing blue light on tivo box

Tried turning the power off for a couple of minutes then reconnecting it? Maybe do that a few times?

Checked? https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If that doesn't get you anywhere it may be a hardware problem. Call 150 for free from a Virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 (paid) from any other phone, or wait for a few days for admins to see and reply to your post here.

0 Kudos

All Replies
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Tried turning the power off for a couple of minutes then reconnecting it? Maybe do that a few times?

Checked? https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If that doesn't get you anywhere it may be a hardware problem. Call 150 for free from a Virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 (paid) from any other phone, or wait for a few days for admins to see and reply to your post here.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Georgia1999, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Just so you know, I've received your PM regarding this and I've not long replied. Please check your inbox (red envelope top left) for my response. 

Speak with you very soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos