Menu
2G
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Faulty recording

Recently I have found recordings listed as having recorded the full time jumping back to the beginning after a few minutes.  I have lost the last 3 episodes of Criminal  Minds series 11 because of this.  Most annoying as this is my favourite series.  i just hope the series will be repeated soon.

0 Kudos
gds1972
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty recording

Hi 2G I can't help with your issue but the last four episodes of criminal minds look to be available online via on demand section and also the TiVo box if search Criminal Minds.

2G
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that info. Much appreciated.             H

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 2G,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear some of the episodes of Criminal Minds were disrupted when you recorded them.  I hope you were able to view them via On Demand ok.  

Has this happened again since you last posted?  It's worth check for potential clashes or the Hiccups folder to see if there's anything in there that may explain the disruption to the recordings.

If you do have any further troubles with recordings or anything else, please let us know.  We're here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gds1972
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 2G Criminal Minds episodes only remain available to stream via on demand for only a few weeks so you will need to watch them pretty quickly.

0 Kudos