Menu
Jessicamay94
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 319

For 2 days and even times before the error code comes up 319 whilst me trying to watch on demand. Its getting extremely frustrating now. Not impressed. Only just joined virgin not long ago, beginning to regret it
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319

Hi Jessicamay94,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you have experienced a problem with your On Demand services. I can appreciate how frustrating this is, especially just after signing up with us. 

I've been able to run testing to your equipment and I can see a problem with your TiVo that will require an engineer to fix. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319

Hi Jessicamay94,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TiVo, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos