Menu
goalkeeper66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Emotion TV Remote Code Help

Hope someone can help. I had a TV6 box put in the lounge today and the Samsung Tivo box that was there relocated to the bedroom. I' m trying to get a remote code for the Emotion TV 23 inch with built in DVD player so I can key it in to the TIVO remote. Nothing mentioned when searching on the TIVO box for the brand so put in the 0999 code and used the channel up function to scroll through codes-but all that does after repeated pressing is change it to the DVD Player that's built in and doesn't switch it off! Does anyone know if there is a code. Ive tried loads without success. Ive also tried 0419 which came up on a google search plus a load of technical and blaupunkt ones.Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emotion TV Remote Code Help

HI goalkeeper66

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with setting your remote up to your TV lately.

I'd recommend resetting the remote to try the 0419 code again, you can find out more about that by [Clicking Here]. If that doesn't work, would you be able to check your TV has the most up to date firmware?

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos