Menu
pappy01
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Delayed signals

Hi when i use my tivo to select youtube or iplayer (any of those services actually) it takes a good minute for it to register and load. this has been happening for about a year i have reported it but no change. Is it possible i need upgrading. I see these boxes in other homes and only now realise there are new tivos out there. why is it that im not informed of these. its not fare that im paying my bills and they go up in charges when im not receiving 100% service.

What can be done?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed signals

That sounds like normal Tivo behaviour, you can get a chromecast or amazon firestick, those are much faster

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed signals

HI pappy01

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your TV service.

I've been able to locate your account to take a look at your set top box from our end and we're not detecting any issues at the moment.

That being said, we are aware of an issue that some customers are experiencing with slowness to their TiVo service and working hard to get this resolved very soon.

You can find out more information about this by reading [this thread].

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos