Menu
stevef
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Dear valued tivo customer - re the 319 error/slow tivo/TV anywhere galaxy s7

"Our engineers have been working hard to quickly resolve this issue but failed dismally and we are now just slipping the expected resolution date daily. We are extremely embarrassed by this and consequently feel we should apply an automatic discount of £10 for each day this is not resolved to your account"

Oh wait I just made that up 😆 must start taking my meds again. would be nice to see something offered in compensation for the poor service delivered lately without having to threaten to leave.

0 Kudos
mr100uk
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dear valued tivo customer - re the 319 error/slow tivo/TV anywhere galaxy s7

We live in Gloucester and have had this 319 error on sky on demand all of November. The resolution date keeps being put back every week. We moved from Sky several months ago and am now starting to regret it. Called 150 to lodge a complaint on 15 November, was promised it would be fixed by 17 Nov, but it still hasn't been fixed. Now date says 24 November. Very disappointed to not get what was promised. I think Virgin must now be in breach of contract. 

Virgin, what is happening? Why is it taking so long to fix? What compensation is going to be offered to TiVo customers? 

0 Kudos