Menu
brownowl58
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Da Vinci Demons clipped-why

Getting a bit fed up with TiVo clipping shows that I record.  

The latest is Da Vincis Demons on Fox.  The show runs (according to the schedule) for 1 hr 10 mins; my recording options are set to 4 mins longer but TiVo just records 1 hr and 4 mins !  

This is not the only show that runs past one hour that TiVo seems incapable of detecting and insists on recording just one hour !  

Come on Virgin get this sorted please or I shall be going back to Sky - whats the point of recording 3 programmes that get clipped !

0 Kudos
barrylowry
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Da Vinci Demons clipped-why

brownowl58 wrote:

Getting a bit fed up with TiVo clipping shows that I record.  

The latest is Da Vincis Demons on Fox.  The show runs (according to the schedule) for 1 hr 10 mins; my recording options are set to 4 mins longer but TiVo just records 1 hr and 4 mins !  

This is not the only show that runs past one hour that TiVo seems incapable of detecting and insists on recording just one hour !  

Come on Virgin get this sorted please or I shall be going back to Sky - whats the point of recording 3 programmes that get clipped !

This also happened to me, I just assumed it started later than scheduled. I had to go to my NOW TV box  and watch the last  5-10 minutes. Is this an EPG problem or a TIVO problem  

0 Kudos
Olly
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's an EPG problem by the looks of it. I just checked my recording and it shows as scheduled from 10-11 pm rather than 10-11.10pm

I have deleted that one and set it to record the next showing on Thursday, I think it is, which has the hour and 10 mins scheduled as it should be.

Thanks for the heads up as am months behind on my series links so wouldn't have seen this for a long time Smiley Wink

GarethF
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looks like VM have recognised this happened and done some magics to make the repeat record tonight without me needing to take any action.

0 Kudos