Menu
rich_tweddle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Crappy Tivo

Dear Virgin,

I moved from Sky to be with you September 2016! Oh my gawd what a mistake! Your tivo box makes watching TV stressfull and none enjoyable! The menu is crap, you cant read the writing, the colours are awful, the menus dont make sence, the remote control is rubbish. But...despite all that id still put up with it...but the icing on the cake is its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW!!!! What processor is in the thing???? I have given it 4 months in hope it would improve but it hasnt, i tried to call tech support andother VM hopeless fail! i called twice..got left in a que and both times it got to 25 minutes and you hung up on me!  I looked on your website at upgrading my box but it say i need to join a new contract.. forget that in september at the end of my contract im going back to sky!!!  Will you let me purchanse the new box without tying me into another 12 month contract? in summary... awful tv service and your customer support sucks!!! to have my phone calls cut off at 25 minutes is not coinsidence!!!!! i miss you sky!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crappy Tivo

What are you having issues with regarding using the box, other than the responsiveness (which the V6 is a night & day improvement upon)?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos