Menu
richwood
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Corrupt channels

Is anyone else having a problem with corruption on three specific channels? Discovery HD, Sky Arts HD, and Eurosport HD have been virtually unwatchable here since last Thursday.

It's not a problem with the box as it's the same on my Tivo, my VHD, and my neighbours VHD. So far I've reported it twice, and am currently sat waiting for an engineer visit to look at my box even though it's obviously not a problem at this end.

As expected the service status page still says there are no known problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Corrupt channels

Hi Richwood,

Thanks for coming by to us here in the Community and sharing your issues on those channels. I'm sorry to see that you've been having some issue whilst watching those channels.

I've been into the TiVo and VHD box and they're testing well, I've also been looking at those channels from our end here and have seen them operating normally. 

Are you able to tell me more about the corruption here, was this pixilation or no audio. Also does this happen when it has been recorded?

Finally, can you tell me if this happens on the normal SD channels mentioned here?

Get back to me when you can Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
richwood
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It turned out to be an overheating cabinet.

When it finally got passed over to the networks team to look at they fixed it within a few hours. However despite being confirmed as an area fault when I reported it last Thursday, it never got logged to them to look at.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi richwood,

Thank you for coming back to us and letting us know what was causing the issue you were experiencing. Apologies that it took so long to find the origin of the fault.

Please let us know if we can be of further help.

Have a good weekend!

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A couple of days ago my Sky Arts HD Channel 206 had no video and audio. The error code was W02. I contacted the support desk in India and told them that the issue was external as I had no issue with BT Sport HD, BBC HD , Nat Geo HD etc. 

Yesterday, Sky Arts HD video and audio was back but with lots of stutters and pixelation. I called the support desk again and told them the issue is external as many other Tivo owners have the same problem. Guess what ? They still get an engineer out to my house on 4th January meaning I have to stay at home at the designated time.

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am in London SE26. Now both YouTube (Error Code A01) and Sky Arts HD (Error Code W02) are both not available.  Anyone else having the same issue  ?

0 Kudos