Menu
spoonah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Copy series link

Tried to copy the series links from my TiVo box in preparation for install of the ne w6 box on Monday. I do not have the ability to copy the links on the tvanywhere webpage.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Copy series link

Hi, you copy the series links after you get your new box. The old links will remain there for a short while after your old box is taken away.

Go to Manage My Tivo

and at the bottom of the list on the left hand side it should say 'Copy Tivo Settings'

its possible this will only be visible once you get your new box.

G4DDS
Rising star
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try going directly to this link:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/

In my experience the copy settings only seems to appear of you have more than active box on the account when in reality it should also appear if there is one active box and a de-activated box on the account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos

All Replies
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, you copy the series links after you get your new box. The old links will remain there for a short while after your old box is taken away.

Go to Manage My Tivo

and at the bottom of the list on the left hand side it should say 'Copy Tivo Settings'

its possible this will only be visible once you get your new box.

spoonah
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

Had our TiVo box changed last week due to an issue. Would not change for the V6 as it was not booked for that day. Could not copy the settings to the new TiVo so do not hold out much hope.

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Do the options to copy settings show up on the tvanywhere web page ?

0 Kudos
spoonah
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No they do not. Strange?

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You out to see this.

virgin1.jpg

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try going directly to this link:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/

In my experience the copy settings only seems to appear of you have more than active box on the account when in reality it should also appear if there is one active box and a de-activated box on the account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
spoonah
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Indeed I do. I followed the link posted on the thread and hey presto it seemed to work.

0 Kudos