Menu
Blondie2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Channels say "to be announced"

My TiVo box TV guide channels are saying "to be announced". Seems to be on some channels 6 days ahead & is all the BBC's, ITV's, channel 4, E4, film 4 etc. Getting fed up with the issues I've had lately to be honest as pay a fortune each month for all the packages & in HD. The past few days there was a 'network error c130' msg which after me switching on & off this morning has now gone & I can search & use demand again but this hasn't resolved the channel issues as outlined above. Can u please help? I really don't want to have to call up to hang on the phone for ages & then get through to a call centre where I can't understand what I'm being told. Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels say "to be announced"

If you have had network problems then they may not have updated yet - but will do within the next six or so hours.

Or you can force a network connection.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Blondie2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank u, seems to be working again now. It's just my internet which says it has a problem now. Can't log on to the web thru my smart tv as says I have no internet connection 😐
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blondie2,

Thanks for updating us and I'm sorry for the disruption you experienced with TiVo® showing 'To Be Announced'.

I'm pleased to hear it's all working ok now for you. Smiley Happy

If you're having Broadband connection issues, pop a message to our Broadband team here (If you haven't already) and we can take a look at this for you.

Should you need us again in the future, you know where to find us Smiley Happy

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos