Menu
debstocks
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't Access On Demand or Catch Up - Gateway not found

I cannot get access to on demand or catch up. When I go in to network the last status says failed and gateway not found - any ideas? I have turned off router and reset it but makes no difference. Wifi is working perfectly

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gateway not found

Hi there debstocks, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your On Demand and Catch up services. Normally the type of problem you've described can be resolved by selecting the option to reconnect the service, you can do this in two ways. 

On the remote control go to 

Home>Help and settings>Settings>Network

Then click on connect to Virgin Media Service now. This can take up to 15 minutes to complete, but will run in the background. 

The other option would be to power off the TiVo® for a few minutes and allow it to start back up. Once the picture has appeared, it may take another 15 minutes or so for all the On Demand stuff to work. 

I've done some testing on your TiVo® and all is looking good at the moment, should you still be experiencing an issue, please let me know so that I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Flagman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i have had the same problem not being able to watch anything from catch up 

it goes through and the says on demand is temporary unavailable please try again later

can you look into this pllease

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Flagman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved in the Community Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue trying to view Catch Up and On Demand content. Since posting has there been any chance? 

What are you trying to view when the error message comes up? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos