Menu
gaz1971
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CNN International schedule wrong AGAIN

Every time they change the clocks in the US, Virgin seems incapable of getting the EPG correct. The clocks changed recently and all week the epg has been fine, then all of a sudden, they change everything today and are an hour out on every programmme. We will get a similar balls up when we change to BST as the Virgin epg will get confused again and change the times for everything, when nothing has actually changed.

I have moaned about this for 2 years, you would think someone would have sorted it by now. USELESS!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: CNN International schedule wrong AGAIN

Hi gaz1971,

Thanks for getting back in touch and I'm sorry that this issue still happens with the schedule not being correct after a time zone change.

I will certainly pass this on to our teams to see if we can get this right the next time there's a time zone change.  I'm sorry that this has been ongoing for some time.

If it happens again, please get in touch and let me know. 

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

gaz1971
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Their schedule changes when US times change, not ours. The EPG will get messed up again when we change our times soon.

0 Kudos
thanks4nothing
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I love how the Wolf Blitzer show on CNN is always described by Virgin Tivo as "A book editor begins to experience heightened sensory perception and increasing aggressiveness following a wolf bite, starring Jack Nicholson".

This user has left the community.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's also worthwhile dropping a line to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk with errors like this. They're pretty good.

0 Kudos