Menu
Buzziebee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C501!!!!!!!!!

TiVo has been stuck on starting up screen from Saturday 7th November until last night when it started showing a C501 problem. Have rebooted etc Any ideas????

I have tried to get through by phone during the week but haven't been successful and I don't have endless hours to wait around. I've also tried to book an engineer online but again have been unable to do this. Beginning to get very fed up with it now, family missed shows which is why I signed up. I  am wondering if it might be best to just get rid of virgin media altogether, it shouldn't be this hard to get any help!!!!!

0 Kudos
Buzziebee
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Booking an engineer?

I've had no TiVo service now for over a week now. I've been in contact by phone to book an engineer but haven't had any  luck. Also I've tried to get booked online but again have been unsuccessful. I'm not sure what else to try, any ideas would be very welcome?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booking an engineer?

@Buzziebee If there's no fault listed in service status: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status and the staff behind TV faults (option 2 -> option 2) weren't of any help, then a member of the Forum Team here will check things out for you and if there is no area outage affecting your services - they'll book you an engineer appointment. You should get a reply from one of them tomorrow.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booking an engineer?

Hi Buzziebee,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error and having trouble getting this resolved.  I'd like to help get this sorted for you.

I have carried out some checks and can see a fault that requires an engineer to visit.  I have booked an appointment for you and I will send you the details in a private message.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos