Menu
Highlighted
Kalaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Video App

Does Virgin Media plan to include Amazon Prime to their list of available apps on TiVo and V6 boxes this year?  If not, what is the best way of accessing this service using my home cinema?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon Prime Video App

Hi at the moment Amazon comes via a fire stick, so they can control prices etc so it would depend on them coming to an agreement with people like virgin or sky, my hunch is that they will just want to market their on product.Regards Micky
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There were some rumours of an app coming but that was a while ago, so maybe it fell through, though could just be taking a while!

Cheapest and easiest option is probably a Fire TV Stick, I seem to remember that an iPad would also stream Amazon video to an Apple TV (though that's obviously a more expensive option).

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi at the moment Amazon comes via a fire stick, so they can control prices etc so it would depend on them coming to an agreement with people like virgin or sky, my hunch is that they will just want to market their on product.Regards Micky
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There were some rumours of an app coming but that was a while ago, so maybe it fell through, though could just be taking a while!

Cheapest and easiest option is probably a Fire TV Stick, I seem to remember that an iPad would also stream Amazon video to an Apple TV (though that's obviously a more expensive option).

sidsewell
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Smart TV (Samsung) has an Amazon Android app, works as well as the fire stick (I have both). Check your TVs apps (if you have a Smart TV obvs)

0 Kudos