Menu
Mazz914
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Account setup (M63)

Hi all. I have had the worst experience with my change over to Virgin Media and its still going on...2 days after the botched installation.

Pre sales
They were really good and kept me well informed.

Install date 16th July between 10am and 2pm, (it was my fathers 60th so we had a party planned for the evening.

16th July I got the texts as I had been getting letting me know someone will be at my property between the specified time. I waited 2 pancake and went so I called support. They kept reassuring me someone was on the way and would be there in 30 minutes.

I called at least 7 or 8 times, eventually being left hanging the engineer finally came...at 9:30pm. He looked around and then said he can't do the job because it was cancelled on his pda, I was peed off and called support again who spoke with the engineer and informed him they will "hit" the box from their end.

The engineer installed TiVo, phone and the net but with no signal. Both support and TiVo were sitting there blaming each other.

Eventually the engineer went down and I called the number on screen. They explained they had a software issue so we had no signal. The next day we got the signal and TiVo worked. On Monday 18th July (yesterday) the signsl dropped midday with the error M63.

I have checked on the forum and came across this post http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/No-on-demand-or-catchup/m-p/2926564#M1...

The user seems to have the same issue and so I'm hoping someone can resolve my problem too.

Thanks for reading
Mazz914
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account setup (M63)

Sorry replace pancakes with I waited well past 2.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mazz914

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your service recently.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that someone has tried to call you regarding this issue in the last hour but there was no answer and no voicemail facility to leave a message.

They will try and call again so keep an eye on your phone if possibleMan Happy If that's not possible or you miss three calls, let me know and I'll look to chase it up from our end.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mazz914
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response. I did speak with the area manger and also the tea manager for the installation who came out to my property along with the engineer. He was really helpful and so was the area manager. The team manger helped us to discover the TiVo box was faulty and had that replaced.

The engineer was not happy to be there a second time but then again he should have checked everything worked the first time around.

Pleased with the end result
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mazz914

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm really glad to hear that the issue has been sortedMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Clee10
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've been a customer for just over 5hours and already I've put in a complaint, called 5+ times, learnt their 4 hold songs by heart (and choreographed a dance routine each and still no answer. They say the account is running fine... tell that to my tv
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clee10

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your new service.

Is there anything we're able to help with?

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos