Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3011 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Laptop says connected but no internet

When trying to connect grandsons Chromebook to my wifi, it says connected but no Internet. Tried all I can think off, still to no joy, any help would be much appreciated, as we are disabled so it is hard. We are using hub 3 and m350. Thanks in advanc...

Trevh by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi pods “Fair connection”

Has anyone lately experienced the issue on the WiFi pods (all 3) stating “Fair connection”?Up until 2 days ago the pods used to show “Great”pods are placed sensibly and the speed tests show the top speeds. called VM who run tests and say everything i...

Malik-2 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Info tab

Hi all new here. Anyway we just had our 1gig package installed and on the back of the router there was a removable tab that had a qr code and details of the router name and password. The thing is when the engineer had finished they didn’t put the tab...

Bilkido by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xbox and firestick no ip on hub 5

Received my new hub 5 yesterday and setup was fine and all devices connected no problem at all. After less than 24hrs every other device in the house is connected apart from the Xbox series x and the firesticks.Xbox connects but with no IP or NAT the...

sm77 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with Virgin/Sales and install

I am having an issue with Virgin and has been a nightmare going back and forth with Virgin and Sky who is my current provider. Sales team at Virgin said everything is easy, but now it looks like it is not easy and Virgin have missed two sets of dates...

Ishaq10 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi pod

Hi need to get a pod but it won’t let me in the app says I need to upgrade which I do not I’m on the wifi max with my volt 1gig fibre package can so one help on here from virgin to sort this out for me please 

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...