Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2891 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Blueyonder and VM account issues

I have had my Blueyonder account for 25+ years.  it was working fine up until 5pm today.  I am a Virgin Media customer and have been for the same time period.i access my account via mail app on my iphone.  i tried to access my emails via the VM accou...

Selby287 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to forward any new ports

I have a bunch of ports manually forwarded on my router (Superhub 3). Most have these have been set up since I got this router around 2 years ago. I can verify that these ports are indeed open by using any of the tools/sites available that can check ...

Not able to access my email

I have a TV/Broadband package with Virgin through which both my wife and I have our own @Virgin.net email addresses.  I also have an @ntlworld.com, which is only used as a login for checking my bill and managing my account.   Around last Tuesday (6 F...

Data center change

This might not be the right place, but I am a Customer in Ireland, and have started a work-from-home job, but they require a certain latency below 30 ms.  They require speed checks with the following web site https://speed.cloudflare.com/The data cen...

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

JonT2020 by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet

On my Virgin Media WiFi network, there often seems to be a drop in internet connection even though the devices are connected to the WiFi e.g. webpage will not open, WhatsApp says connecting, buffering on streaming sites.The drop in internet connectio...

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

CurlyKylie by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos