Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
Chris_Bywater

Wireless not working on Superhub

Since yesterday none of my wireless devices have been able to hold a stable wireless connection from my superhub, the signal seems to drop out all the time and becomes undiscoverable. I've tried resetting the router but nothing seems to be fixing it. My PC is working as normal with a wired connection. Can you please suggest anything? or is it a faulty router?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Superuser
adacom

Re: Wireless not working on Superhub

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Wireless/Changes-to-the-Super-Hub-s-Wireless-Speed-Settings/td-p...

have a look at that - if you have had a reset of the hub it will have lost any custom settings

Tony
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Oliver_C

Re: Wireless not working on Superhub

Hi Chris_Bywater,

Can you also try changing the wireless channel that the Superhub is broadcasting on. For example, it is by default set to auto, however by changing it to a specific channel like 11, this could resolve your issue.

Please let us know if this does it for you.
Kind Regards,

Oliver C

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.