Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2883 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Really bad lag past 2 weeks

Hi all.past few weeks I’ve had a really bad connection…to the point it is unplayable. I’ve had issues before with power levels and this feels similar if not worse. I’ll post my router network stats below.

Hub4 problems

My Hub4 is giving many problems since a power cut on Friday 1. Will not connect to WiFi Pods.2. Unable to connect to the settings menus in the Hub4.3. Once I change the WiFi name from default VMxxxx I can no longer find it using the VM Connect App.I ...

Damaged cable

I’ve damaged the virgin media wire in the garden. Internet still working but can see the inner part of the wire and suspect it will need replacing. Please can someone from virgin get back to me about this. Thank you. 

roseyge by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in bedroom

Just moved our router into another room downstairs but now my son has no signal at all in his bedroom upstairs (cannot even perform an Ookla speed test). I have been informed by a virgin technician that if speed is below 10mb then that means the hub ...

Don't get in Maidenhead

Consistent issues, can't even browse the internet. Don't join virgin and we'll be lookign to cancel and for Virgin to keep their word about providing a service and let us disconnect early for free. Absolutely shocking, constant latency issues, ping, ...

High Ping 29.03.2024.png Screenshot 2024-04-13 202106.png Speeds 03.03.2024 after restart.png Speeds 03.03.2024.png
OllyWz by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wired connection slower than Wi-Fi

I have hooked my new Fire TV Stick 4K Max via an OTG cable with a Uni USB 3.0 Hub.I have Virgin 1 Gig broadband with a  Hub 4 acting as a modem which is connected to my Orbi router.When I checked the Wi-Fi speed I was getting around 430mbps. When I h...

Emails bouncing from IO groups

Geting a lot of bounce warnings froM IO groups , says Hourly rate limit for IP exceeded.I have to click link to unbounce, anyone any ideasMy hourly rate of emails is only small  This has happened previously and is very annoying Regards Ian    mxin5.v...

g0fyd by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need Blueyonder email account deleted

Hi Can someone help by deleting a blueyonder email account as I have not been a Virgin Media customer for nearly 10 years, I still have access but no longer use it and looks like it has been hacked. - thanks 

M3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos