Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2875 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Important Emails Going To An Old Yahoo Email Address

20 years ago I signed up with NTL using a Yahoo email address. Several years later, Virgin took over the brand. I had then ditched Yahoo and moved to Google Mail. For my Virgin Media account, my contact email address has for years now been a Virgin M...

ntlworld.com email account deleted by VM without notice

I have been locked out of my NTL emails since 1 May 2024. I had no notice from VM they would do this and therefore no time to move all the important emails to another email address. I have since read that if you leave VM then you lose access to the e...

LP24 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stevenage SG1 poor pings

Need inputs as suffering poor latency in Stevenage in the SG1 areaSupper Hub 3 in modem mode and use Think broadband monitor:-

Sat#04-05-24.jpg Sat#27-04-24.jpg Fri#03-05-24.jpg

Hub 5 Power Lead Length.

Hi, How long is the Hub 5 power lead, please? I currently have a Hub 3 (M250) and am looking upgrading to 1Gb speed. Apparently, I will receive a Hub 5 for this. However, I currently use a 3rd party power lead for my Hub 3 as the original was too sho...

kibbs70 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Hi, I got 2 weeks ago a replacement hub from hub 2 to hub 3. The internet was intermittent on hub 2 and that is why I got hub 3. The problem is still occuring. It is not WiFi issue, even on Ethernet the connection goes down. Network Status shows issu...

1000057433.jpg 1000057434.png

ntlworld account hacked

Hi, just like many others on this forum my old ntl email has been hacked and I'm receiving the usual threats and demands for money. It appears they have somehow used my email address to carry out their threats. Please can anyone help and advise with ...

Nico21 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning old equipment

I upgraded my Virgin Media broadband from home broadband to business. The Virgin engineer who installed the new package took my old hub with him to return to Virgin.Now, I keep getting emails (and a letter) saying I will be charged £40 if I don't ret...

NTLworld account

Hi, I have had an NTLworld email address now for about 15 years, but my partner was the main account holder, unfortunately she is no longer with us. I have switched the account to my name (same address) however I have a new account number and equipme...