Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2929 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Emails from groups.io bouncing

For the last couple of weeks I've been experiencing intermittent bounces from 2 groups.io forums I'm on.The messages all start "mxin5.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit for your IP exceeded"This is particularly strange as the volume ...

kay999 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 so slow, please help.

Hi all, hope you are doing well.I just got a new contract with Virgin and a new Hub 5. I hope I could use the old one but due to my new and apparently improved speed I need Hub 5.Anyway I wish someone could help me as when I test the speed the downlo...

Capture1.JPG juliano_0-1715701722617.png
juliano by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Constant disconnects, resets required

For the last few weeks I have had constant issues requiring me to reset my router 3-4 times a day. I have the max virgin package and broad speed check show I only getting just over 100mb and often the upload speed is higher than the download.error lo...

Resolved! Replacement Hub 3 not connecting to Blink camera

Hi, I have everything working except for Blink camera. The issue seems to be that the new hub is 5GHz but Blink only works on 2.4GHz. I have tried setting up guest network but cannot see how to change the GHz. Can anyone please advise?Thank you    

Alan1231 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

Hello everyoneI have the red button on my hubTried all the fixes but it remains the sameCould a admin get me a replacement pls Thank you

rolex_ by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email account locked

Hi My wife's sub account email is locked and has received message stating how to reset it, etc. Have followed steps advised but remain stuck trying to get new password as system does not recognise security answers and says call help desk. Spoke with ...

Jd3 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos