Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2927 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Emails not sending since since Sunday 21st April

Hi there,Since yesterday I have not been able to send emails via Outlook 2007 on my windows 7 laptop. The webmail and mobile/apps are working fine. The error says Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection enc...

dlenn by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not able to access my email

I am having the exact same problem. It started on 07/05/2024. I desperately need help to get my virgin email account and emails back. Please Help!!!! Thanks in Anticipation.

s_scribe by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Hub 3 not connecting to Blink camera

Hi, I have everything working except for Blink camera. The issue seems to be that the new hub is 5GHz but Blink only works on 2.4GHz. I have tried setting up guest network but cannot see how to change the GHz. Can anyone please advise?Thank you    

Alan1231 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Switch Over

My grandma as far as she is aware doesn't pay for broadband. When the digital land-line switch over happened for whatever reason, a router was installed that the phone is plugged into.I have connected her smart tv to the router and there is an Intern...

ryank921 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Order Free Wi Fi Pods?

Been struggling for a few months with the WiFi strength in the bedroom which is used for working from home. Only just been made aware of the WiFi guarantee and the availability of Wi Fi pods supplied free of charge. I am unfortunately finding it puzz...

Tree60 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

POD Failure

Hi there,Have a single pod which when it was first installed, produced very good results in the difficult (slow) areas of our house. Now after being moved a couple of times to get the best location its completely failed , just sitting blinking its wh...

jonmc58 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection dropping out

Hello,Recently my VM connection has been dropping out every now and then. It only drops out very shortly but it’s obviously not ideal. This never used to happen.I’ve reset the router twice which seemed to fix the issue temporarily, but I shouldn’t ne...

Email address not recognised

I’m trying to log in online to change my password. I can access my email fine on my phone but my saved password isn’t recognised when I try to log in online…so i click forgotten password and then it asks for email address then says email address not ...

DebG by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld email password reset : arrrrgggghhhh!

Hi all,midday Saturday , my long used ntlworld email account .  After chasing around in circles , I managed to get to the reset PW screen , where I cannott seem to generate a valid password ! Even the random crap generated by firefox's password mangl...