Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2877 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Intermittent internet connection

Hi, I got 2 weeks ago a replacement hub from hub 2 to hub 3. The internet was intermittent on hub 2 and that is why I got hub 3. The problem is still occuring. It is not WiFi issue, even on Ethernet the connection goes down. Network Status shows issu...

1000057433.jpg 1000057434.png

Switching

Hi if I wished to switch from BT to Virgin Media two things.1: does Virgin Media offer complete WiFi in all rooms like BT (and match it)2: Does Virgin Media have anything that matches BT's Halo Hub???

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 40 replies
  • 3 kudos

Connecting Issue for a specific site/game

Hi,I'm having an issue with GGpoker similar to this topic:https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Connecting-Issue-for-a-specific-game/td-p/5132823/page/2The error is: connection to server is unstable or <0003_403> network cannot be found...

adasadas by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move router to another room

I'm looking to move my router and it's connection from the living room downstairs to my home office upstairs, so that I can use a wired connection for work. Previous threads seem to suggest there's a fixed fee of £25.00 for this service. Can someone ...

jamesDL1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I get threatening ghost email, how do i stop this

I keep getting threatening ghost emails which go in to spam, it has my email address but I don't send them, I keep sending them to the government and virgin anti phishing email but I still get them.

2.4Ghz / Optimisation

Hello. I have been with VM for around a year and have the Fibre M250 package. I always struggle for WiFi in other rooms (I only live in a small flat).I have my WiFi split 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz because I have smart home devices that only work with 2.4Ghz.In...

Hub 5 Power Lead Length.

Hi, How long is the Hub 5 power lead, please? I currently have a Hub 3 (M250) and am looking upgrading to 1Gb speed. Apparently, I will receive a Hub 5 for this. However, I currently use a 3rd party power lead for my Hub 3 as the original was too sho...

kibbs70 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not log into one email address

I have had issues recently not being able to log into one of my email accounts.  These were resolved by password changes.A couple of days ago the same thing happened again, on the same account, using my email client.  I resolved this by entering my a...

Enduser by Fibre optic
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos