Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2902 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Issues signing in to NTLWORLD email

I am going round in circles trying to sign in to my ntlworld email This is my main email account and is in constant use to need to be able to access stored emails - I have re-set my password and cleared cache but no luck and am beyond frustrated What...

Constant dropout in my connection

I am having constant drops in my internet connection (multiple times on a daily basis - generally in the evenings) and have set up a broadband quality monitoring which shows regular spikes in packet loss and high frequency of latency above 60ms. Look...

Compatibility

I’ve just bought a ZyXEL WX3401 access point and wondering if it’s compatible with the Virgin Media Hub5 wirelessly 

Kev7098 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect app can't find Hub 4

The Connect app is basically useless. It can never find the Hub 4, no matter what I do.I've tried factory resetting the Hub 4 (multiple times), re-installing the app, clearing the app cache, signing out/in.Need a resolution to this, as its the only w...

No email getting through since yesterday

As a few others have been starting to find out, there seems to be a problem with virgin allowing email through their stringent security measures causing a great amout of inconvenience to users.Who do we need to speak to to get someone to sort it out?...

Wi-Fi range

Hello, Could someone advise as to what the range of the Wi-Fi is around the hub? I am thinking of having the hub centrally in the hall, and was wondering if this will give me enough range in the house and into the garden?

roberto7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Response from Homemovers

I am due to disconnect on 20/05/2024 I spoke to Virgin Media about the early disconnection fee. They said as I am moving to an area they cannot supply, I won't need to pay the EDF. Part of the message added below. I have since sent them a water bill,...

Spotter

Been told 3 times that a spotter has been arranged to come to my new property, when asked about it I get told I can’t find out anything without my new account number, which I can’t get until a spotter has been and checked. Rest of the road have virgi...

Outgoing emails not working from other networks

I use outlook 365 connected to a legacy NTLWorld address. It has all the correct Incoming and outgoing settings, along with the app password used for authentication.  I also have the mail setup in client. All works fine when connected to my Virgin me...

cant access virgin.net emails, or reset password as requested

For the last 24 hours I've been unable to access my virgin.net email account on thunderbird, webmail or mobile phone. It seems there was an issue with the password. When logging in via webmail, I was asked to change my email to a non virgin.net email...

dmm27 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos