Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

240 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2916 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Old NTL/Chorus cables

HelloAre the old NTL/Chorus cables that run along houses still active?There is one on my mother-in-law's house and it is falling down between the houses. I'm wondering if I can just disconnect it and get rid of it. I've tried calling Virgin but I get...

Continued Email Difficulties - receiving emails

Morning, So I'd just like to post the following update,wherby my emails are STILL not arriving correctly.This is the fourth day now of at best,a VERY intermittent service. Am still witing for several important emails to arrive,which haven't turned up...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting bills after cancelling

I cancelled our VM services back in Feb 2024. VM sent me a letter confirming cancellation and a package to send the router back which I did and VM confirmed they received it. I then received a bill labelled final bill sometime in March which was duly...

Et2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3 timeouts and other fun

Hi there,noticed over the past few weeks that i'm getting random bursts of T3 timeouts,also yesterday in the morning, I lost a whole upstream channel - rebooting restored this, however it still isn't a good sign.I've checked both the online fault che...

Crazy support system

The automated support system is ridiculously stupid.I call up and it does some tests and tells me my hub is faulty without asking me anything, then arranges and engineer to come and take a look at my hub.But my hub is not faulty.  The TV service is a...

Murof11 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos