Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
NicNak

TiVo

I wish you could time programmes on the TiVo box so that what you wanted to watch comes up to remind you. I sometimes want to watch I programme and not record it.

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Stepheninleeds

Re: TiVo

There are lots of Threads on this little issue. Many want it, many do not want it. Wait for a certain person to post & tell you because he does not want it no one else should have it.
Please use plain text.
Boffin
99adgil

Its not that people don't want it but with 3 tuners and at least 500gig of space setting something to record instead of watching it live is the main point of tivo

personally i would rather other issues are addressed before looking at this issue
Please use plain text.
Crafty
chaspat59

I would think that this Forum is only a very small % of Tivo Customers and maybe VM should ask all customers their views and priorities for update. Top of my list is 'change channel at start'.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
dannylau

chaspat59 wrote:

I would think that this Forum is only a very small % of Tivo Customers and maybe VM should ask all customers their views and priorities for update. Top of my list is 'change channel at start'.

That wouldn't even make the lst on mine

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Phil_C

[ Edited ]

Stepheninleeds wrote:
There are lots of Threads on this little issue. Many want it, many do not want it.

That's not strictly true. Many people do want it, and the rest are happy to take it or leave. Your post could be understood to mean that many people are against it. I doubt that you meant it that way, but I thought I'd set the record straight just the same :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Phil_C

chaspat59 wrote:

That would be #2 on my list. The #1, by a country mile, would be a "record series" function. It's so basic a function that only a brainless person would leave it out.

Somewhere on my list would be to make my TiVo record Match Of The Day on Saturdays as a suggestion instead of the Football League Show that follows it. It does have the good sense to record football for me as suggestions, including live european matches, but why on earth would it the record the Football League Show and not MOTD? The thing has no common sense at all! Or maybe it has more sense than I'd like. I'm in Bradford and Bradford City only appear on the Football League Show, and never on MOTD. But surely it should realise that I'm a Liverpool supporter, and not a Bradford City supporter.

Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
mike_gain

>> But surely it should realise that I'm a Liverpool supporter, and not a Bradford City supporter.

Perhaps it's going to record MOTD2 tonight ;-)

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Phil_C

Oooo. I never thought of that. Maybe the TiVo is the bees knees in smarts after all :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.