Menu
Superuser
Message 11 of 13 (181 Views)

Re: Retro or Nostalgia?

N64 really did have a dose of good games. Without the usual suspects (goldeneye Super Mario 64, Zelda) -Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Conkers bad fur day,  the list goes on.

Havent actually gone back that far on my retro adventures as yet, but I think I know what the next emulator I hunt down will be.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (172 Views)

I recently went back and played Body Harvest on the N64. I spent hours on that game many years ago and I really can't figure out why after replaying it Smiley LOL. I'd love to get a copy of Turok Rage Wars and give that another go as I remember that being a really fun game. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Superuser
Message 13 of 13 (159 Views)

Ty_S wrote:

I recently went back and played Body Harvest on the N64. I spent hours on that game many years ago and I really can't figure out why after replaying it Smiley LOL. I'd love to get a copy of Turok Rage Wars and give that another go as I remember that being a really fun game. 

Fairly easy to get a copy online, Nintendo dont bother with takedowns for anything prior to Wii. If you need a link, PM me Smiley Wink