Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5 (627 Views)

How do you unlock the Sparrow collection after you've redeemed your code?

[ Edited ]

I have my sparrow code and I have redeemed it on bungie but where on earth do you get it from or does it appear somewhere. Help!

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5 (592 Views)

Re: Sparrow collection

You only get access to ANY sparrows once you've reached a certain point in the game.. It's not nearly as early on as it was in Destiny 1..
So you'll only have this turn up for collection (I'm assuming at the 'postmaster' or a similar vendor) this once you've acquired another..

You earn a sparrow in-game either by completing the campaign or by getting one in a Bright Engram loot drop after you've got to level 20..

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5 (590 Views)

Re: Sparrow collection

He has finished the main story and has sparrow privileges but it hasnt turned up. Hes level 20 light/power 200+
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5 (564 Views)

Re: How do you unlock the Sparrow collection after you've redeemed your code?

Changing the title of the thread makes it sound like I haven't redeemed the code or unlocked sparrows in game. I have. I have already got a couple of sparrows. But where do you get the virgin one. Is it mailed to you or is it claimed from a vendor. Very annoying.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5 (549 Views)

Re: How do you unlock the Sparrow collection after you've redeemed your code?

You claim it from the Shipwright in the east of the social area after you've completed the game