TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
TW3323R

Virgin TV Multi Room

Hi there, How much would it cost per month to add two additional boxes package size large? I currently have a vigin box but with no package, would this box need to be upgraded in order to have a multiroom subscription? Also would there be any charge for installing additional boxes?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: Virgin TV Multi Room

[ Edited ]

TW3323R wrote:

Hi there, How much would it cost per month to add two additional boxes package size large? I currently have a vigin box but with no package, would this box need to be upgraded in order to have a multiroom subscription? Also would there be any charge for installing additional boxes?

Thanks

Standard costs is £30 for installation and £9.50 per additional STB. You wouldn't need to upgrade.

So for what you want to do it would cost £30 and £19 extra a month

However, for better value might I suggest the current V+ offer?

For £49 installation not only could you get the two additional boxes but also upgrade your main box to a V+. You could then either just pay an extra £15 a month for the V+ and the two additional boxes or for an extra £21.50 a month upgrade to XL tv as well

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
DebbieG

Re: Virgin TV Multi Room

Ben

Please could you clarify this for a friend of mine.

He currently has a V+ box downstairs and another normal box upstairs.

He subscribes to a Sky Sports package which up until recently he received on both boxes. It has now gone off on the upstairs box and when he phoned to report it he was told he had to pay for the package to be on both boxes - yet it had never been this case before.

Has he been lucky before or was the customer services person incorrect.

Thanks,

Debbie

Please use plain text.