TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
chrisbe

Engineer Call Out

Hey I called at the weekend to get a second V box installed and was given today as the date they could send an engineer out, between 8am and 2pm. My girlfriend has stayed at home waiting on the engineer only to get a call an hour ago confirming the date as Thursday 3rd March, which would never have been the case as their would be nobody home then.

So we have wasted a morning waiting on an engineer that was never going to show up and the customer services operator still hasn’t called back to tell us what’s happening.

Can somebody help out here?

I would prefer an evening or a weekend call out but this wasn’t offered over the phone, even though we’ve had them before.

Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Re: Engineer Call Out

Hi chrisbe,

I'm having trouble locating your account from you IP address.

Can you please send me a Private Message with your house number and postcode.

Regards

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
Crafty
chrisbe

Hi I've now had my second box installed but a number of channels are missing. Five, Fiver, Five USA, FX and more importantly Sky Sports 1 and 3.

Error code 3202 which I'm guessing is signal related.

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Darren_E

chrisbe,

Err 3202 is as you rightly stated is a signal issue.

The appointment was for today? If so I would suggest calling 150 and you will be transferred through to the engineers department and same technician will be asked to go back,

We can book another appointment for you but it will be another day.

Cheers

Darren E

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

Please use plain text.
Crafty
chrisbe

No problem with waiting. Ideally the same slot next Saturday?

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Darren_E

chrisbe,

A PM has been sent to you with regards to this issue.

Cheers

Darren E

Please use plain text.