Menu
Fluffypup
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tvanywhere would install on my device

hi, i have just bought a Toshiba satellite click 10, and cannot install tvanywhere app onto it,  can anyone help with this?  it runs on Windows 10 and Microsoft edge...   

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tvanywhere would install on my device

Tv anywhere works with edge on windows 10, so you shouldn't need to install an app. Help article on tv anywhere below
http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You're not using Chrome, are you? If so, use edge.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In Windows 10, Edge is apparently supported, but not for Sky Movies & Sports, where you have to use Firefox.  So with that in mind, I decided to use Firefox for both.  Ensure your Flash (for TV Anywhere) and Silverlight (for Sky Movies & Sports) are up to date.

All Replies
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Tv anywhere works with edge on windows 10, so you shouldn't need to install an app. Help article on tv anywhere below
http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

Fluffypup
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it that my browser is unsupported,  

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You're not using Chrome, are you? If so, use edge.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In Windows 10, Edge is apparently supported, but not for Sky Movies & Sports, where you have to use Firefox.  So with that in mind, I decided to use Firefox for both.  Ensure your Flash (for TV Anywhere) and Silverlight (for Sky Movies & Sports) are up to date.

Fluffypup
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks guys,  installed Firefox and ran it through this.       Works fine.   Thanks again for the info x

0 Kudos