Menu
ukzdaly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

just loaded for 1st time on Samsung android phone, but it keeps telling me password not recognised ?

just loaded for 1st time on Samsung android phone, but it keeps telling me password not recognised ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: just loaded for 1st time on Samsung android phone, but it keeps telling me password not recognised ?

Unfortunately you do need a TiVo.  Virgin want as much of your money as they can get, you see, even effectively charging this "TiVo Tax" on a service they market as being free.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: just loaded for 1st time on Samsung android phone, but it keeps telling me password not recog...

Hi ukzdaly

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you are not able to log in to TV Anywhere through your Samsung phone.

The log in details are the same as your Virgin Media details when you sign in to check your account. You will need to have a TiVo® to be able to use the app through iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Tablets and Phones and Amazon Kindle Fire and Fire Phone. If you have another box you can be able to use TV Anywhere through your browser.

For more Technical requirements you can check this link.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ukzdaly
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: just loaded for 1st time on Samsung android phone, but it keeps telling me password not recognised ?

Hi Samantha
do i need a Tivo box? I dont have one
l
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately you do need a TiVo.  Virgin want as much of your money as they can get, you see, even effectively charging this "TiVo Tax" on a service they market as being free.

0 Kudos
ukzdaly
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks thought this answer cheers
0 Kudos