Menu
stevef
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You have a series link on NULL all channels

Recently got the latest tivo firmware and chanel my series links to New only, All channels not tv anywhere shows the link as "Null all channels", obviously a small incompatibility with the tivo.

tv anywhere version is 2.2.5-903038

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: You have a series link on NULL all channels

Hi stevef,

Thanks for your post and for letting us know about this. 

I have passed this feedback over to the team and hopefully they can get this looked at Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know. 

Other than that how has the new update been for you?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath, the new update is OK,  the removal of the option to group/ungroup recorded programs in my shows was badly received by my wife, moaned for hours about it. It does mean an extra key press the select a particular episode  from the group, before open my shows, click play on the episode required, now open my shows, PRESS OK ON GROUP, click play on required  episode, so that is worse in my opinion. Other than that all good, series links on all channels saves effort setting up multiple  links on +1 channels, and never record in HD ( still struggle to see the difference  between sd and HD unless in 6" from the tv) saves space, tho its rare we ever get above 20%. 

BTW TV anywhere  also does not support  "all channels" when creating/modifying  a series link.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevef, 

All feedback is great so I've also passed this along to the team looking after this update Smiley Happy

I'm sure some chocs for your wife will help bring the smile to her face again Smiley Wink

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos