Menu
dpb123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV anywhere won't install

I have used TV anywhere on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The latest update wouldn't install - it says ..."can't be installed on USB storage or SD card. Error code 18. But I am not trying to install on USB or SD. I removed the original installation but still get the same error message when trying to reinstall. Can the Virgin people please look at this issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV anywhere won't install

Hi dpb123

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that TV Anywhere is unable to install on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.

This does sound like the app is trying to install on an SD Card rather than the internal memory. Do you know if there is an SD card placed within the Tablet? If so remove this and if there is any data stored on the tablet from trying to install the app, remove this also, then try to re-install the app to see if that will work. 

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dpb123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sam,

Thanks for your advice. I did have an SD card installed. I removed it and then TV Anywhere installed itself correctly.  I put the SD card back in again. Everything is working fine. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dpb123,

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know that things are working for you now Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues going forward, let us know and we'll happily take a look at things for you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos