Menu
Roy1258
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Anywhere/Sky Sports

Hi, When I tried to access Sky Sports on Virgin Anywhere Sky say I already have 2 devices registered ( Roys ipad and Roys PC) but I only added  my PC this morning, when I try to get Sky Sports I can get Sky Sports 1 HQ  but when I try to get Sports 2/3/ etc I get the remark about the 2 devices, the ipad works fine.

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Anywhere/Sky Sports

Hi Roy1258

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your PC.

When your on your PC, log into your account, on the right under My Profile you will see Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports.

Device Settings will show the registered devices to use TV Anywhere. Whereas Sky Movies & Sky Sports show the devices that are registered to use Sky apps. Check in here that the PC is registered, if not then when you try to stream a channel through Sky Sports website it should prompt you for registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Roy1258

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your PC.

When your on your PC, log into your account, on the right under My Profile you will see Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports.

Device Settings will show the registered devices to use TV Anywhere. Whereas Sky Movies & Sky Sports show the devices that are registered to use Sky apps. Check in here that the PC is registered, if not then when you try to stream a channel through Sky Sports website it should prompt you for registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Roy1258
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Sam, Sorry for the delay in letting you know the outcome of the problem I had , been away on holiday, anyway I followed your instructions and now happy to say everthing is fine, my fault for being a bit dim

Many thanks for your much needed help

Roy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roy

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Thanks for letting me know this is now working for you.

If you need me to check anything else for you, then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos