Menu
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere won't connect

Won't connect to either my iPhone or iPad . 

0 Kudos
djmarkymark
Joining in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere won't connect

I'm getting the same issue, says when I try to login I can't due to high levels of demand?
DjMarkyMark
0 Kudos
WhiteHartMart
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yea have had this on iPhone and iPad since about 8.30pm yesterday. Missed all the football Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
djmarkymark
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It always happens on Champions League nights! I never have any issues with the Sky Sports VM login 😡
DjMarkyMark
0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Login fails for me too, normally restarting the tivo resolves it but it's busy recording stuff so I don't want to do that right now. A bit annoying as I only want to look at the tv guide that shouldn't need to have a login.

0 Kudos
TedRogers321
Just joined
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Same here , every single time on a champions league evenings,  try to log in on Ipad, no chance...  Wife not impressed with two nights of footy, such a shame, nearly as bad as the stuttering you tube app.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and my deepest apologies for the issues you all received logging into TV Anywhere on Tuesday evening. 

I can see this was raised as a fault right away and resolved within the hour. The root cause to what happened is being investigated so rest assured we are doing something about this. 

If and when I get any further information, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
johnmel34
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

this was not a fault its just virgin media cannot handle it as server is more than ok to cope with this.

this is coming from your ceo office so why do all the virgin media staff always lie 

to customers.

i spoke to tech that night and they said there going to put some more bandwith through or something like that 

and told to re try in a bit so withing 10 min you could log back in again but then again happened wed night again.

so they only allow so many people to log in unless they adjust things to allow more people to watch.

maybe bt should allow virgin media a app like sky does but they will not let them.

so whover complains about the tv app forget it as all they say its a 3rd party app and nothing to do with virgin media so another selling point they dont tell you about then you have had it for the 12 months............

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Kath says you are working on it, yet the CEO office says it's a 3rd party app & nothing is going to be done.

Which is it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crockret, 

Thanks for posting. 

As this is the TV Anywhere app, this is our responsibility to locate the fault and do what needs to be done to resolve things. 

The only 3rd party apps we use are Sky's. Whenever a fault is reported to do with them, we work with Sky to determine where the fault lays and how best to resolve things. 

Do you know who you spoke to in the CEO's office? I'd like to investigate why you are being told different. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos