Menu
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv Anywhere

Hi I must admit I am also like other posts getting a bit fed up with constantly being asked if I am a robot to to connect to tv anywhere, a member of the virgin team stated less than 2 weeks ago if you use it regularly that shouldn't happen, quess what I use it every day both on my smart phone & a tablet, and it still happens. It's extremely irritating. Please I would love for you good virgin people to solve it. Regards Micky 

0 Kudos
todger1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Anywhere

I had this issue when I first got my new tivo. In my case the problem was the tivo box. Although all appeared correct when at home, if I tried to connect away from home I got a network error. Powering down the Tivo and restarting, after a minute or two, solved my issues.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not for me I'm afraid it's now got worse & keeps asking me all the time if I'm a robot & making me sign in every time I try to use it, the app is now connecting me with my account, if I want my account I go to that. Not tv anywhere. I try to help a lot of people on this forum, & try not to knock virgin but even my patience is wearing thin.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there LittleMick73,

I'm very sorry for any bother experienced with this security measure.

What device are you using to receive this error? If this is a laptop/PC or any other device that accesses an online browser to utilise this service, then I recommend clearing your web history and cache/cookies in order to remove any log in details previously used for sign in. When prompted to enter your details online following this reset, you should then only be asked to clear this once more before being prompted if you'd like to store your log in details. If you accept this, the account should remain signed in via your chosen browser.

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos