Menu
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 29
Flag for a moderator

TVs anywhere

keeps asking me to register I am registered but won't let me watch tv on my iPad says register first. ?

0 Kudos
Jw1966
Joining in
Message 2 of 29
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

So what is going on? Can't login as it's always busy! Rebooted TiVo box installed new iPad App and still the same.

This issue along with the recent loss of sound when switching between recorded programmes etc is simply unacceptable.

Answers please or you are about to lose a long standing customer.

0 Kudos
Jw1966
Joining in
Message 3 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

And to add....I pay for this service, if you can't deliver it, you are in breach of contract and I will soon be looking for a refund and compensation before moving elsewhere.

PJ2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 29
Flag for a moderator

TV NOWHERE

Please let the football go back to SKY. TV anywhere is unwatchable again and again - " we are experiencing high demand blah blah.." OF COURSE YOU ARE - the football is on!!!!! Never ever had this problem with SKY GO - ever!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 5 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVs anywhere

same here!!!! What has happened to this service!!!! Got a letter "we will be charging you extra in February 2016" I don't think so as you cannot provide the service I am paying for....... And I am actually at home and cannot use it.

saundo1 wrote:

keeps asking me to register I am registered but won't let me watch tv on my iPad says register first. ?

AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 6 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Well 30 minutes later and it has allowed me past the registration and I am now watching TV - let's see how long that lasts for (happy for now)
0 Kudos
saundo1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Lucky you,keeps asking me to register. Pain

mungi
Tuning in
Message 8 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log in to TV anywhere due to 'high demand'.

Absolute rubbish. In 12 years with Sky I never had this problem with Sky Go.

Been trying to log in to TV Anywhere for the last 1/2 an hour. All I get is "we are currently experiencing high volume and are having trouble connecting to your TiVo box'. What a load of crap!! Never had this problem in over 12 years with Sky!

Totally unacceptable that Virgin systems and servers cannot handle the volume. This problem happens more and more frequently. Roll on June when my contract is up and I can go back to Sky!!!!                                                       

ep

AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 9 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Just kept trying and it worked - now I can watch footie in the background as I work
0 Kudos
slart0r
Tuning in
Message 10 of 29
Flag for a moderator

i have a mix of this and repeatedly timing out when i enter userid and password...

0 Kudos