Menu
honeythunder
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S3 to try and log on to Virgin Media TV anywhere. After putting my username and password in I then have to use the dreaded "I am not a robot" but there is no "Verify" tab showing so I cannot log in. I have been told that my phone meets the requirements to use the app. Can anyone help me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi honeythunder, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting logged in via TV Anywhere. 

Since posting have you had much luck getting logged in? 

What OS is your device running currently? 

Also checking within the Playstore, is there any update to run for TV Anywhere?

Pop back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
honeythunder
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in answering but Christmas and all that, and more problems with Virgin, my phone line was down until 24thdec. My Samsung S3 is running Android 4.3.

Thanks
Honeythunder
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Honeythunder, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year break. 

OK so the OS is compatible so shouldn't really be causing you an issue.

I think we need to start all the way at the beginning as if TV Anywhere has never been used before. 

Can you delete the app from your device. Once you've done this, restart the device by turning the power off and back on. We're also going to restart the TiVo® by turning the power off and leaving off for 5 minutes. Turn it back on and allow to full set back up.

On a PC or Laptop, go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings and delete the device from the 'My Registered Devices' section. 

Go back to the device you are wanting to use TV Anywhere with and download the app. 

Once this has downloaded, sign in using your primary account details. Go to the channel listings and select Channel 4 > Watch Now > Watch On Device. This should then prompt you to register the device. Follow the prompts on the app and this will register the device for you and streaming should then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know what happens at this point.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos