Menu
Lorian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Update - doesnt work anymore on my Ipad

On 30th Nov I found that I had to reregister both devices on the TV Anywhere App as it had been updated for use with the new V6. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 works fine but the Ipad Air 2 doesn't at all. When you click on 'Watch on Tablet' it opens on the program but on a frozen picture. I could uninstall the app and try again but I've used both device changes for the month!

Is this a one off or is there a problem with the app and Ipads that needs fixing.

I would be grateful if someone from the Virgin Team could advise me and reset the device change option back to 2 as I'm just trying to get back to what it was like before the update.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Update - doesnt work anymore on my Ipad

Hi Lorian Smiley Happy

Cheers for the post, it's good to see you're lookign to use the TV Anywhere app again, I'm sorry you've come accross a bit of a hiccup. I can only add one device change per time so after this message, add another and let me know Smiley Happy

Get back to me when you can.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Lorian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for adding the device change.  When I opened the app I found the it actually worked on it's own after days of a frozen screen.  Just shows the effect of using this forum!

If it freezes again I'll be able to uninstall and reregister it now so thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lorian, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We're really glad to hear things are working for you now. If you have any further issues you know where we are Smiley Happy

Take care and have a great festive holiday.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos