Menu
sjp1966
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere = TV Nowhere

Perhaps it is me but I have never ever been able to use this service. I was hoping for something like BBCi Player where you sign in with your virgin details and can download programs to watch. I have yet to watch anything via this service so I am hoping someone can help me.

I am not at home, so not near my Tivo set. I can get into the app on my phone, i can search for programs so the 1st question is if i am remote from my Tivo box can I download programs to watch (when I try it keeps telling me that my Tivo box is not on this network).

Assuming I should be able to download TV program to watch when not near my Tivo box, how do i do that? I have searched for a program but there seems to be no option to download.

Any help will be appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere = TV Nowhere

You can't download programs to watch on the app, you can just watch streaming channels live. However, not all channels can be streamed, the channels that can be streamed are indicated by a "Wi-Fi" type icon in the TV guide.

All Replies
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can't download programs to watch on the app, you can just watch streaming channels live. However, not all channels can be streamed, the channels that can be streamed are indicated by a "Wi-Fi" type icon in the TV guide.

sjp1966
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tavis, OK thanks, that explains a few things, perhaps a rebrand to TV Somewhere woul dbe better Smiley Happy

0 Kudos