Menu
Chris1178
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anwhere - sign in problem

hi

i have been with virgin since 2013 and have used the TV anywhere app a lot.  However, last weekend we had a second box installed upstairs and ever since i've not been able to get into tv anywhere on my iphone or ipad.

i know the username and password is correct as i can log into my virgin media ok.  I have uninstalled the apps on both devices, turned them off, turned on, reinstalled and still no joy.

its really annoying me now.  anyone help or have any suggestions at all please?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Chris1178
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anwhere - sign in problem

Further update to this...

I can access TV Anywhere using my username & password on the laptop but not my ipad.  and i'm using the same log in details...

Does anyone have any advice on what i should do?  

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message and coming into us, I'm sorry that we haven't been with you sooner.

I thank you for already trying what would be an obvious thing to do, it's sped up things. 

I would like to ask what's going on what you're trying to log in, does it give an error? Also whilst doing so can you please clear cache and cookies on the devices before signing in?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Chris1178
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply.

I've just cleared browser history and cookie data from my iPhone, deleted the app, re downloaded and tried logging in. Again, all without success.

It isn't giving me an error other than telling me it's the wrong username and/or password. This is not correct as on my laptop I am able to access tv anywhere using exactly the same log in details...

It's really frustrating me as I just don't understand why it's suddenly happening when previously there were no issues...

Thanks
Chris
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris1178,

Thank you for your message,

Looks like this is going to take some extra TLC and I'll be getting some more information to assist you, if you could possibly keep hold of this thread until the morning, I'll be able to give you all the relevant bits to bring this back on again Smiley Happy

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos