Menu
DoreenLongmore
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Streaming not working on galaxy S4

Hi,

I recently downloaded the TV Anywhere app on my Galaxy S4 and connected my Tivo box to the router. I can control all functions on the Tivo box but are unable to watch anything on my phone even though it says my device is supported? Could anybody advise on this please?

Thanks,

Doreen.

0 Kudos
DoreenLongmore
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming not working on galaxy S4

Can anybody help on this at all please. Downloaded the app onto our ipad 3 also and it doesn't play shows through the device on that either?

Does this function not actually work?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming not working on galaxy S4

Hi DoreenLongmore

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having when trying to stream channels on TV Anywhere.

There are certain streaming channels that are available to watch on your devices. If you are looking at the guide, the channels with a wireless symbol next to the channel number are available to stream over your connection.

If you are using your device for the first time on the app it will then direct you to the registration screen to register your device.

If you select any of the other channels you will get an error message that says "not connected on home network" these channels are not yet included on TV Anywhere as is the use of My Shows.

Hope this information helps Smiley Happy

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos