Menu
lumper69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports streaming

I cannot gey sky sports to stream on tv anywhere. I cannot get the registration pop up to show. On My Profile there is no Device Registration option. Need to get it sorted for footie. ASAP

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports streaming

Hi lumper69, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue registering your device for use with Sky Sports. 

The Sky apps work a little differently to the TV Anywhere app. 

Once the app has loaded you'll need to select the VM logo before logging in. Once you've selected this, enter your My VM details and this should allow you to view the channels to start streaming. 

All you need to do with Sky Sports is start streaming one of the channels. This will automatically register your device. 

Checking the account I can see that you have 1 device change to use so this will be enough to add your device Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
lumper69
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

Thanks for the reply, I am trying to get steaming on windows pc and there does not seem to be an app for that so struggling as what to do

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lumper69,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

As you're not using a tablet or mobile device, you can instead use a browser. You'll need to either use Internet Explorer or Firefox. 

Just load up www.skysports.com on the browser and select to Sign in. Select the Virgin Media logo first and then log in using your Primary My VM details. 

Once logged in select a channel and streaming should start. Let me know what happens if not Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos