Menu
tigjeff
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Registered new device - Virgin Anywhere wont let me use it

I recently changed my device registration to my parallels windows install on my iMac.  Now, when I try to open a live steam, Virgin Anywhere tells me the parallels machine isn't registered and I've used my registrations.  I changed from my OSX mac solution as, despite having the 200mbps service, playback on Virgin Anywhere was useless (iPlayer, Netflix and Amazon were all fine). 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered new device - Virgin Anywhere wont let me use it

Hi tigjeff,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems getting TV Anywhere working on the parallel windows on your iMac and that you also had issues with the playback. 

I have added a device change back onto your TV Anywhere service. The TV Anywhere server views your iMac (OSX) as one device and when you switch to the parallel Windows OS this is viewed as a second device.

When you switch between the Mac OSX and Windows OS, this will require a device change, which isn't a problem if you don't want to use any other device other than your computer, otherwise each time you do this, you will have to perform a device change and register again. You are given one device change monthly and we can add on a device change once in that month as well.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered new device - Virgin Anywhere wont let me use it

Hi tigjeff,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere, as I haven't received a response from you yet.

If you are still having problems running TV Anywhere on your computer, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos