Menu
kennetp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered Device in Chrome, did not work,changed to IE11 and now cannot register device.

using Chrome for Virgin Anywhere, and registered device.  Virgin however does not support Googles preferred and supported browser (how stupid).

So loaded IE11 and went to register device, not allowed, so how do I get this to bloody well work as I cannot register change until 1st September.

This is not acceptable.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Device in Chrome, did not work,changed to IE11 and now cannot register device.

Phone up or go on chat to get the extra device change you require. Or wait for one of the forum team to pick up your post, but that can take days.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Device in Chrome, did not work,changed to IE11 and now cannot register device.

Hi kennetp1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unsuccessful registering your device for use with TV Anywhere. Google Chrome is unsupported so TV Anywhere won't work on this. 

I have gone in to the account today and added a device change for you. Use this to re-register the device using either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. 

Let me know if you have any further issues Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Aussie70
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can a reset be sent for GOOGLE CHROME to reset tv anywhere if Virgin Media do not support same?

0 Kudos