Menu
DCORBETT
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere on a Samsung Galaxy S6

I have just got the Virgin Tevo box and broadband. When I tried to use virgin media and virgin TV anywhere on my Galaxy S6 phone I can't log in. When I called Virgin they said yout can't get a service on the Galaxy S6. I have also a Galaxy tablet which I can't get a service. The call centre at Virgin informed me I have registered and they can access my virgin media from there end. I am not happy as I have been sent from department to department and no one can resolve my dilemma.
0 Kudos
limpinferret
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi, I used to have an S6, and I could get tv anywhere on it. Only on wi-fi though. If you want to use 4g, forget it, kind of defeats the object of tv anywhere doesn't it. I also used to have a galaxy tab 2 10.1, but I couldn't get tv anywhere on that, something about the screen size I go told. But, you can on the 7"???? Absolutely ridiculous, we have a service you can only use on wi-fi, and if you are lucky enough to have a device that will work on it. You'd think that they would've got all that sorted now. You ask why, and the answer is always "we're continuing to improve the list of devices" or something to that nature. Not good enough really, it's been out there for long enough for them to get these basic things sorted.

DCORBETT
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply. I have seen on here that other people that have the Galaxy S6 can get Virgin media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DCORBETT, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies for the issues you are having trying to use TV Anywhere. 

I have already replied to your post here: TV Anywhere on a Samsung Galaxy S6

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos