Menu
B1gF1sh
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quest channel breaks up on TV Anywhere

Hi all

I can view programmes fine on TV Anywhere and the picture quality on the whole is excellent, but if the programme I would like to watch is on Quest it constantly breaks up, stutters and jumps. So far this is the only channel I've experienced this fault, not on any other channels which would indicate the wifi and iPad are fine.

Is there anything I should check, I've done the usual of full system power cycle, including TiVo, router and wifi 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quest channel breaks up on TV Anywhere

Afternoon B1gF1sh,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with the Quest channel through TV Anywhere.

Does this only happen on your iPad? Have you got another device that is registered for TV Anywhere that has the same issue?

Have you tried to un-install and re-install the app to see if that works?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
B1gF1sh
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes, only on the iPad, daughters MacBook is fine, though last week Quest became perfect to watch now the blocking picture skipping or two second repeat has started to occur on the discovery channel, again only on my iPad. 

I have reset the whole virgin TiVo, router and WiFi network, uninstalled and reinstalled the TV anywhere app, (had to reregister my iPad and not sure why). And discovery still faults.

kr

Kevin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the details.

Do you get any issues with the channels on your TiVo® box or does it just affect the TV Anywhere app?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
B1gF1sh
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh.

It appears to be just via the app, though I have now found other channels that also have the same stuttering jumping fault, Dave and Yesterday also do the same, though I don't tend to watch too much on either of those channels so it doesn't effect my viewing. I try discovery and quest as I've found if one faults the other works fine. Not ideal I know but ...
Cheers
Kevin
0 Kudos
B1gF1sh
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, early last week the engineers had the connector box at the end of the street open and obviously delving into its inners. Then we had an outage later in the week for around 30mins, called up and the automated response was doing updates in your area.

Well those updates have worked wonders, the system now is far superior to what it was

Keep up the great work

A very satisfied customer.

Kevin 

👍

0 Kudos