Menu
RickElvis
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Manual for TV Anywhere?

Is there a manual giving step by step instructions for TVA?

I have a main account with 2 devices on it - both work now I have downloaded flash at http://www.comes1st.com/androidflash.shtml

I want to put my wife's Galaxy S5 onto the system.  I have set her up a sub account and logged in on her device using the sub account but when I try to register her device it says access denied.

From what I have read this is normal. But how do I register HER device for use on HER sub account using the main account???  Step by step remember.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Manual for TV Anywhere?

Firstly, you are limited to two devices for TV Anywhere. So if you want to add another device, you'll need to delete an existing one. You are only allowed one device change per month.

Once you have freed up a device slot, you will need to register your wife's phone using your primary log-in details. Once her device is registered, she can then log in & use TV Anywhere using her sub account log-in.

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Firstly, you are limited to two devices for TV Anywhere. So if you want to add another device, you'll need to delete an existing one. You are only allowed one device change per month.

Once you have freed up a device slot, you will need to register your wife's phone using your primary log-in details. Once her device is registered, she can then log in & use TV Anywhere using her sub account log-in.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi RickElvis, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

We've not got a step by step manual as such however we do have lots of handy links available for help pages. This one you will find extremely useful: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

Crockret has given some awesome advice on how to get your wife's device working with TV Anywhere. If you are still having trouble after following it, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos